Thursday, December 1, 2016

12/1

Today was not a good day for me as a person on a diet. I did not eat a lot but what I did eat was all high in fat and calories. Dammit me get a hold of yourself. I have this problem where I'll start to diet then I'll get mad after 2 days because I won't have lost any weight and then I'll just be like "well, guess I'm going to be fat forever. I might as well eat whatever I want." I kind of did that today but not to the extent that I usually do. Usually I just rampage and eat everything I can. Today I was like "Oh, I should really not be eating this but it'll be okay." I really need to focus on my goals. I need to realize that losing weight is possible but that it takes time and is not going to happen over night.

Food:
Breakfast- Smoked sausage
Lunch- A blueberry muffin and 3 servings of barbecue chips
Dinner- Chicken noodle soup
Snacks- A frosted sugar cookie, a bite sized brownie and a candy cane

Water:
I probably had about 10 cups today, and I expect I'll drink more when I head to the gym.

Exercise:
Nothing yet but I plan on going to the gym for about an hour to do cardio once I finish my homework.

Something I like about myself:
I like my hair. I've always liked my hair but now that I've dyed it darker I like it even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment